Student Placements &

Provisional Psychology Registration

Loan provided student placements and internships for many years in her previous roles. As the director for Ripples AHC she continues to be focused on increasing the number of health professionals in the field who are specialised in working with children and young people, individuals with a trauma background and people with disabilities. At Ripples AHC students will have an opportunity to gain direct experience, knowledge and skills in working with complex clients through our Student Placement Programs. To secure a placement students must undertake an intake process and have suitable experience and skills to work with the clients accessing Ripples AHC.

ACAP Counselling Students

Students from the Australian of Applied Psychology have been placed with Loan Pham over the years. Most students have gone on to be employed in the sector in varying capacities - including case management, behaviour support practitioners and more. Students will be screened to ensure that they have appropriate skills and background to complete their placement at RAHC.

Art Therapy Students

Having strengths in creative therapies and working with children and young people, Loan has provided students from Masters in Art Therapy placements with valuable experience that has lead to employment in the field. Art Therapy continues to be a modality that is consistently applied within her group work setting. Masters of Art Therapy students needing a placement are welcome to apply.

Provisional Psychology Registration

Loan has been primary and secondary supervisor for numerous Provisional Psychologists undertaking the 4+2 and the 5+1 stream towards Psychology Registration under AHPRA. If you are eligible to apply for your provisional registration, and have a passion for working with children, young people and individuals who have had trauma and disabilities I am very interested in hearing from you.


All students, volunteers , contractors and employees working at Ripples Allied Health Consultancy require a Working with Children's Check and  a Police Check.