Telehealth & At Risk Counselling
For any of the following reasons, you may need to socially distance or self quarantine and/or cannot attend your face to face treatment session:
1) You have travelled internationally in the last 14 days
2) You have come in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case or have developed symptoms
3) You have visited a hot spot in the last 14 days
4) You have flu-syptoms: fever, sore throat, fatigue, cough and shortness of breath, or
5) You are elderly, have serious health conditions or immuno compromised or care for someone who is,
6) You are socially distancing and limiting as much face to face contact as possible.
If you (or your therapist) fall into one or more of these categories please call/text/email us to make video or telelphone counselling arrangments for your next scheduled appointments. We will let you know if your therapist cannot see you face to face. You may also choose to postpone your appointment until you can next attend in person.